If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Little Gnome

I made a little Coffee ATC with Gnome #3 from Limited Runs.
This is Day 2 of The Coffee Lovers Blog hop I hope to see your creations there !!
Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop - Winter Coffee Creation
Crafty Boots - Christmas 1/1
Moo Mania and More - Tea or Coffee
Scrapy Land - AG

Digi - Limited Runs  Die- Dee's distinctively
Papers - Tim Holtz, Recollections
Markers- ProMarkers, Faber Castell
Glitter Glue

Thanks for looking 
hugs Nikki 

19 comments:

  1. A really fun card! Great Santa Nikki. Love the tree with that colour glitter glue on it. Debra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fun, love that he's holding onto his coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gnomes are seriously cute on their own but you have elevated this one to Ah-Dorbz!! Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card! That image makes me smile! Thanks for sharing with us at Scrapy Land Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A super fun Christmas design. Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really sweet card, loving the cute gnome and all of the bling. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic scene on your card!
    Have a latte day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cutie pie he is! Adorable ATC card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your adorable coffee drinking Santa!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget