If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Thursday, October 19, 2017

Quirky Art Deco Owl

Here is the 9th Progressive image from Limited Runs Face book Group
He's just so cheeky sticking his tongue out. But I just love the way this turned out coloured with pencils which I find gives it a little extra texture to the image
Crafting with an Attitude - AG
Little Miss Muffet - AG
Creates and Makes - AG
Retarte - 108 AG
TTCRD - AG
Craftaholics R US- AG

Thanks for looking hugs Nikki

7 comments:

  1. What a cute owl. Love the background and ribbon. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute owl and I love the colors you used. Fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! The colors are great! Background is awesome! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cheerful card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with an Attitude Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantástica tarjeta. Muy bonita Nikki
    Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte#108
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Que simpática tarjeta, me encanto tu búho. Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte #108 Norma DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget