If you see any of my creations and would like one made or if I still have it in my stock. I'd be happy to sell it and am available for commission anytime. My Email is in the sidebar.

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Little More Christmas

So here is another Christmas Card Featuring a Limited Runs Image
This is Called Pine Tree with Bird Set comes with and without the little Bird in the tree
So you can use it as a Background image if you wanted
This has been Coloured up with Markers and H20 twinkling paints the sky just sparkles

Challenges
12/16  Visions of Sugarplums  - Christmas/Winter Theme
Crafty Calendar - Christmas 12/28
Scrap and craft anything Christmas 1/1

Thanks for looking 
Hugs Nikki 

6 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is so cute! So prettily colored and that little bird is adorable. So glad you linked up to my Visions of Sugarplums Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love the idea of using the music paper for the background. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki, The link to Scrap and craft challenge is now up and running. Could you put your entry into the inlinkz please. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card! Love the little birdie on the tree ;o) Thank you for sharing with us at Challenge Up Your Life! Happy crafting and all the best, Maike ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "Scrap and Craft Inspiration Blog" and best of luck with your entry.
    Hugs, Randi DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment I just love to read them.
I do sell my cards if you see something you like send me an email it's in the side bar.
hugs Nikki
Check out Visit Limited Runs Stamps
Digital Stamps for those on a budget